Monday, April 3, 2017

Technological Institute of the Philippines Logo

Technological Institute of the Philippines Logo

TIP LOGO 

The Technological Institute of the Philippines (T.I.P.) is a private, non-sectarian higher education institution. It was founded in 1962 by Engr. Demetrio A. Quirino Jr. and his wife Dr. Teresita U. Quirino.
T.I.P. is an engineering institution that also offers programs in information technology education, business education, maritime, arts, and teacher education.
Twenty of T.I.P.'s engineering and computing programs are accredited by the U.S.-based ABET, the gold standard in engineering and computing education. Its computing programs are also accredited by the Seoul Accord.
The school has two campuses, T.I.P. Manila and T.I.P. Quezon City, and is headed by its third president, Dr. Elizabeth Quirino-Lahoz.

References:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_Institute_of_the_Philippines


No comments:

Post a Comment

EPSON L380 RESETTER

L380, L383, L385, L485 Available in my Resetter  Email me joecris.sofitechd@gmail.com https://www.facebook.com/jokjokjokjokjokjok